cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reverse Sales return document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

A return sales order was created and the credit memo is generated. now for some reason the return sales order needs to be cancelled. VF11 has reversed the credit memo and when we tried vl09 to reverse pgi it is showing error as Movement type 651 not defined in WM. the account document is reversed upon cancelling the credit memo. how to get around this. Any help is appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

That means no return delivery created for that just only credit memo created. So any way you have reveresed the credit memo. So now u just need to reverse the return sales order.

For this, just go to change mode of that return sales order and select the line items and delete all the line items and then save.

Regards

Sankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your response Sankar, I will check this up tomorrow. I don't have access to Prd at the moment. I will let you know if it worked.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just check throught the tcode ombs, whether the goods movement is activated or suppressed for your movement type.

regards,

Siddharth.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your response.When I checked the document flow there was no delivery indicated there. But a credit for returns document number could be see. so I assumed that delivery is created. How do I cancel the return sales order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have mentioned that return sales order created and with refer that credit memo created. But u did nto mention that whether retrun delivery completed or not. Please check the document flow for your return order. If there is no return deliver then you can directly cacel the return sales order

Regards

Sankar