cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in communication channel " not initialized"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I'm working in FIle to mail scenario. In this scenario whenever i upload a text file to the R/3 application server. that file should be sent (as a attachment with a mail) to any email id. I did all the required configuration in IR. but i'm verymuch confused in ID configuration. I have created both sender and receiver communication channel in the same business system which refers a sender (R/3) System.sender communication channel is working fine. but when i activate the receiver communication channel it shows an error "not initialized".

So kindly let me know,

1. Should i use business system for my receiver end?,If so how do i create it?

2. is receiver agreement, receiver determination, interface mapping necessary? If so, how do i configure it? because i'm not using any recever service since i'm sending mail to my mail box.

note:

It would be very helpful if u refer any link to find out the recever determination and interface determination configuration for this type of scenario.

Thanks & Regards,

hari.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Provide us the XML formed after mapping.

make sure that the msg type name is Mail and the name space name is http://sap.com/xi/XI/Mail/30.

regards

krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Moorthy,

Thanks for Your reply. I used that message type in my inbound interface. but still i'm having doubt in interface mapping and message mapping. is there anything to check out. i didnt use message mapping here.

Regards,

hari.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

even if you have not used any mapping, you can still get the inbound xml from sxmb_moni ..

regards

krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm getting xml in SXMB_MONI. but it couldn't send the document to email.it says "receiver couldn't detemined ". thats why i asked aboyt he receiver system. should i configure any receiver system?

Answers (0)