cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

E-Recruitment Web Dynpro Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are currently implementing SAP E-Recruiting 600 SP10 for a client.

Web Dynpros will be used for the external/internal candidate profile and BSP for the other applications.

We've just finished installing Web Dynpros and related OSS notes and have something wrong on the tab "Qualifications" in the Candidate Profile: the screen should normally display the buttons "Edit" and "Delete" and we have only the display option.

The same problem appears for both internal and external candidates' profiles.

By the way, I would have a more general question about Web Dynpros: is it easy to flexibilize the screens via IMG (hide fields or tabs, set fields to mandatory, etc.) ?

Regards,

...Naddy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

applied support pack 12.

ERECRUIT 600 0012 SAPK-60012INERECRUIT

romanweise
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Naddy,

I am not completely sure where the qualification maintenance bug is from. In general to use e-recruiting productive, go to sp 11 or even better to sp 12 which should be released this week.

Both projects I did on SP10 had to get direct access to development to build notes on the fly for getting the systems running. If you do not want to implement all notes of SP11 one by one (which takes eternities due to the heavy manual work for web dynpro) put in the SP.

I'll check if I have any notes on the quali bug - if I find sth I'll post another reply.

To the web dynpro field adjustments. Web Dynpro cannot be changed in the way of the BSP by setting fieds hidden in IMG. You need to create component and application configuration via se80. To do this you should at least have SP13 for BC and ABA as the maintenance of configurations is not working well with lower SP.

Best Regards

Roman Weise

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

as to the IMG question, there's not an IMG for WDA, but you can use [personalization and configuration|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/22/719f42f2ff7e5fe10000000a155106/frameset.htm]

Note the [authorization checks|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/ba/139e422bd70931e10000000a1550b0/content.htm].

Regards, Heidi