cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manul condition type in sales order - default condition pricing unit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

Is it possible when manually adding a condtion type in a sales order item to change the default pricing unit? This works only if we have maintained the condtion type in VK11 and put the correct default pricing unit. When we manually add a condition type which is not in VK11 and enter only CnTY and Amount, then press Enter - system always come up with Per 1 kg - we want it to default come up with 1000 kg.

Please see link for furter description

http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/8318/zprkxt9.jpg

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Create a condition record using VK11 and change the per from 1 to 1000. Try it

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mahesh Sandbhor, I know we can do this using VK11 - that is not our case or my question.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try using KG to Long Ton Conversion.

rgds

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey,

This is a very simple problem, you are interested in manual entry in the condition type without entering it in condition record.

So wherever default its taking 1 kg, delete it and add 1000 kg.

the system will automatically adust the pricing accordingly.

if it doesnt click on update icon below the condition screend and select the update manual pricing and redetermine the others option.

and if you want it as 1000 kg only, just go to vk11 and create condition records for the base price , automatically all the rest condition types would be calculated.

regards,

Siddharth.

Edited by: SD on Mar 26, 2008 10:33 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

SD, is this solvable in a user exit (if so do you know which one.....?). We would like to avoid the end user to manually change each time from 1 kg to 1000 kg......

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Simon,

I feel the best option is to go to V/06 and against your condition type - in field ( Changes which can be made = C )

So this means even if you had condition records maintained against this condition type in VK11, you can still edit it in the Sales Order.

Now againt your condition type - condition records, maintain quantity = 1000, so the system defaults the same.

And you can make this condition type - manual and mandatory in your pricing procedure.

I think this should help.

Let me know your feedback.

Reward points if it does.

Regards

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ravi

This is not our problem, we are able to both override vk11 i order and to manually add the 1000 kg. The users though, want system to default to 1000 kg when adding a condition type manually in sales order. Today system always use 1 kg if user doesn't override at adding point or later.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

try using 'sales unit' in the material master. you do have to maintain conversion rates.

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are using base quantity KG for all materials, sales quantity is blank (but it is the same). In unit conversion we always have 1 kg is 1 kg (I guess that is our problem.....?). And if i try to delete in our test client this unit conversion system response :

The base unit of measure of the material xx cannot be deleted

And if i try to add a new unit of measure, 1 kg is 1000 kg system response

Unit of measure KG already exists

Are there anything to do?