cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accounting document for Export Excise invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We have two scenario's one is Domestic Sales & Export Sale.

In domestic sales as per the normal flow of document we create excise invoice after billing document and accounting documents are also generated and updated in the billing document accounting (VF02). Accounting document for excise invoice has been generated.

However in export sales we create excise invoice with the reference of billing document but no accounting document has been generated for excise invoice.

Can u please tell me where i have to make changes so my accounting document for export excise invoice will generate?

Thanks & Regards,

Ratish

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per the excise rule when you export you do not have to pay the excise duty that is the reason it is not generating the accounting document, this is only for under bond and LoU & Deemed export, but incase of no bond the accounting document will be genarted. Please note that the excise values should be calculated in the excise invoice.

Regards,

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Murali..

but can you please tell me where is the system setting?

Regards,

Ratish

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ALL,

There are 4 export scenario :

1) Deemed export 2) Export under Bond 3) Export under claim for rebate [No bond] 4) Export under Letter of Undertaking.

3) In export under no bond process is :- we pay the excise on the goods for exports and create the ARE-1 doc and send to port where the customers officials note the actual quantity of goods on the ARE-1 doc and stamped it. Then these stamped ARE-1 will be send to the excise range of the despatch plant(for exports) where we claim the rebate.

Now if you are not able to generate the accounting doc for such a scenario some of the consultants may suggest u to use the user exit (J_1I7_USEREXIT_DUTY_IN_EXPORT) and pass the the value X to the parameter SUPPRESS_CALCULATION this intern will help u to generate the Accounting doc also. but real problem lies somewhere else.

Actual Solution: Maintain J1ID (Customer excise details)

for export customer maintained the excise indicator to 3 {Nil Duty} insted of 1 {100% tax}.

Problem will be solved

Regards

Satish Zade

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check the field export type (bond/nobond/lou) EXPIND in the VBRP table

there we mention whether the document is for Bond Nobond and Lou As per my knowledge there is one userexit in the excise invoice if we want to generate the accounting document for exports excise invoice system will pass on the values to this EXPIND field then it will create Accounting document.

Thanks & Regards,

mahesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Mahesh...