cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Explode BOM with CJ20N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi...

If I assign a material like non stock item to a network activity it appears a window where I can indicate to generate a PReq + Res for WBS element, but if I explode a BOM it does not chow the same window for the materials of the list. I tried the same process for the same material, firth assign it manually and it work fine activating the window to indicate PReq+Res but, if the material is inside of a BOM, after it is exploded it does not chow the windows for it

Where could I find the solution?

Best Regards...

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can provide the item category at the item level in the BOM which will help overcome the problem you are facing. Further, if you are using the BOM transfer functionality (CN33), you can set certain parameters like preliminary request etc. during transfrer as well.

Regards

Muraleedharan.R

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have received an information about this issue, and it is a standard behavior.

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> Hi...

>

> If I assign a material like non stock item to a network activity it appears a window where I can indicate to generate a PReq + Res for WBS element, but if I explode a BOM it does not chow the same window for the materials of the list. I tried the same process for the same material, firth assign it manually and it work fine activating the window to indicate PReq+Res but, if the material is inside of a BOM, after it is exploded it does not chow the windows for it

> Where could I find the solution?

>

> Best Regards...

After exploding the BOM, it appears a SAP message # CN291 indicating:

"If only individual requirements are permitted, the items are allocated to project stock first and them sales order stock.If both are not permitted, due to the (missing) assignment of the network, the items are allocated to plant stock."

In this case we have the indicator for "Individual requirements only" for the material and the network is assigned to a WBS of level 1 and the operation to a WBS of level 3.

Any suggestion?