and, also in SM58, there i no error corresponding to this IDOC,

but in XI, in IDX5, i cant see that IDOC,

where the problem lies?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check your Partner profile and logical system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Make sure that the sender partner and receiver partner values corrrespond to the logical system names you have used in your partner profile in we20. Sender Partner Name should be your R3's logical system name, and Receiver Partnr Name should be the Logical System name for which you have created an Outybound Entry in We20.The Sender port and receiver port also should be be the ones created in We21 for XI, and SAP+"SYSID" for R3

) Check your PARTENER PROFILE settings ; is IDOC in outbound messages.

2) You may need to check Bussiness System given for Technical System for r3 and in ID check Adapter Specific Identifiers in OBJECTS ->Bussiness System->Service

Go to bd87 and trigger them. You can only trigger the idocs if they are in yellow color. If it is in red it is having an error.

So try to send the one which are in yellow error so that we can see whether it is reaching XI or not. If everything is OK then you should see the idoc in sxmb_moni.

Please see the below links ,

/people/raja.thangamani/blog/2007/07/19/troubleshooting-of-ale-process

/people/ravikumar.allampallam/blog/2005/02/23/configuration-steps-required-for-posting-idocsxi

IDoc erros troubleshooting - /people/raja.thangamani/blog/2007/07/19/troubleshooting-of-ale-process

/people/prateek.shah/blog/2005/06/08/introduction-to-idoc-xi-file-scenario-and-complete-walk-through-for-starters - IDoc to File

IDOc testing - /people/suraj.sr/blog/2005/12/29/generate-test-case-for-an-idoc-scenario

idoc settings /people/ravikumar.allampallam/blog/2005/02/23/configuration-steps-required-for-posting-idocsxi

idoc erros - http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/6a/e6194119d8f323e10000000a155106/content.htm

idocs - /people/sravya.talanki2/blog/2005/08/24/do-you-like-to-understand-147correlation148-in-xi

idoc mapping - /people/james.guanzon/blog/2006/03/23/how-to-support-industry-standards-in-xi-part-ii-of-iii--mapping

note:reward points if solution found helpfull.....

regards

chandrakanth.k

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

please specify the error where you are getting.....

regards

chandrakanth.k

former_member214364
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sudeep,

Reprocess IDOC with status 03 in BD87 Tcode in R/3 and check in XI.

Cheers,

Jag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jag, but status 03, means "Data passed to port",

I m trying to trace where the problem lies....

Is there any possiblity of the IDOC being missed