SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP IS-U - Features - IDE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

I need the Role of ABAPer in IDE.

If you guys have experience developing ABAP programs in administering deregulation of data, and data exchange process , I would like to know the requirements and a sample code to carry out the same and also what configuration would be needed to provide a seamless derugulation process.

Regards,

Vinay

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinay,

Go to SPRO T-code.

Paths :

1) SAP Utilities -> Intercompany Data Exchange.

2) SAP Utilities -> Tools -> System Modifications -> User Defined Enhancements for IDE .

Just go through this two paths and all sub process which are available. Check with the documentation avaialable on the left side of each sub process, you will get an idea about de-regulation process and all the configurations to be carried out.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinay,

Go to SPRO T-code.

Paths :

1) SAP Utilities -> Intercompany Data Exchange.

2) SAP Utilities -> Tools -> System Modifications -> User Defined Enhancements for IDE .

Just go through this two paths and all sub process which are available. Check with the documentation avaialable on the left side of each sub process, you will get an idea about de-regulation process and all the configurations to be carried out.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try this link

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_utilities472/helpdata/en/f5/7ce4382763855ee10000000a114084/frameset.htm

For SAP Utilities.

This contains detailed description of Deregulation data and deregulation functions as per ISU.Intercompany Data Exchange is a solution that meets the demands of deregulated energy markets.

Reward Points if useful.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your replies.

I got very much the documentation for IDE.

But i need some Technical stuff like ABAP programs how to achieve the desired data exchange process.

Regards,

Vinay

0 Kudos

Hi Vinay

You should go to IUTW44 Data exchange workshop and you'll have a better understanding of the IDE in SAP IS-U.

Best regards,

Daniel Toba