0 Kudos

Hi,

Can we maintain more than one shipping condition for a customer

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For a customer, there will be only one shipping condition for one sales area view. If you want the shipping condition to be determined through some other way, you need to introduce it by means of a user exit and Ztable.

Hope this helps you

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Yes you can maintain the different shipping condition for one customer but for this that SOLD To Party should have different SHIP to Party also as we mainatin the shipping condition for Ship for the party. In other words you can maintain as many shipping condition equal to the number of ship to party.

Other way is if that customer is in different sales area then you can maintain the different shipping conditions for that customer in all the different sales area.

Hope I could make myself clear enough to help you.

Please reward if its useful.

Regards,

Abhi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a sold-to customer with shipping condition of AA on the customer master. One of its sold-to partners has shipping condition of WC on its customer master. When I create a sales order, AA is copied into the order. How can I change it so that it picks up the shipping condition from the ship-to customer master?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For a customer master in a sales area you can't have more than one shipping condition. If the customer is extended to different sales areas, you can have another shipping condition for the customer master in that sales area.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

possible if he belongs different sales areas. since the sales area data is different. Or another chance is if a sold to is having multiple ship to parties, all of them can have different shipping conditions. But for one and only one customer you cannot have more than one shipping condition at customer master level. But if you still want that way, you can have the shipping condition at the sales document also at VOV8.

regards

sadhu kishore