Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interface controller in CE7.1

former_member199223
Participant
0 Kudos

HI All,

I have two DC's which is DC1 and DC2 ,now i want share the method from Dc1 to Dc2 how to do it?

I con't able to open interface controller java editor by default it is disabled.

how to solve this problem?

Note:I am using CE7.1 support pack 3.0

Regards,

Boopathi.M

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member201361
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

If you Click Interface Controller only Controller Editor will Open , here you will find four tabs.Click methods Tab declare the method you want here.

when you save you will getting build errors , now go to the Component Controller --> click methods tab --> declare the same methods as you did in the Interface Controller and save the Meta data . now there will no build errors .

go to the Component Controller.java and use the methods which you have declared and implement the functionality.

hope your problem get resolved .

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member201361
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

to use the method of Dc1 in Dc2 we should add the DC1 Component to the public part.

Right click on the Dc1 Component --> add the component to the Public part.

Now go to the Dc2 amd Right click Dc2 Component>Development Component>Show In-->Component Properties .

finally Go to the Dependencies Tab and click on “ADD”.

Now go to My Components and select the “Dc1” and click on “Next”.and give the dependency properties .

Now build the Development Component(Used Component of Dc2 > Development Component>build)

finally add the Dc1 To the Dc2

Now go the Used Components of the Dc2 right click and choose Add Used Component

Give the Usage name and select the Dc1 Component.

Now Exchange of data will take place between Two Component.

former_member199223
Participant
0 Kudos

HI fazal ahamed,

I want to create a one method in interface controller.... now i can able to create method but i can't able to write the code inside the method,because i cant able to open the implementation part ...

pls tell how to achive that

regards,

boopathi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

go to ur project->webdynpro>webdynpro components>ur component>component interface>Interface controller>double click on this

Regards

Hazrath

former_member199223
Participant
0 Kudos

HI Hazrath,

If duble click the interface controller only it opens the controller editor but i want to open the java editor , how to get java editor to be opened there?

regards,

boopathi.