cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ERROR DURING MRP RUN .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Ihave made a sales order for MTO , now i m doing MD50, i had given sales order no & item no & pressed enter key , now an error comes as --" Sales order does not allow make-to-order production

Message no. 61155

Diagnosis

The sales order entered is not to be included in make-to-order production.

System response

Account assignment can only be carried out with sales orders created with a requirements type for make-to-order production.

Procedure

Enter a sales order that is to be included in make-to-order production.

I m doing this in dev. server , I m from MM module so don't know much about SD please help .

Along with this when i had tried to save the sales order the information comes as --:" Financial documents: No financial document assigned! "

Message no. EI574

Diagnosis

You assigned a financial document to the document or document item.

According to the settings in Customizing for financial documents, the system has checked whether the financial document can be used.

The result of the check was negative:

No financial document assigned!

The financial document blocks

the document item / the document!

System response

The system issues a message.

Procedure

When you choose Extras -> Financial document -> Log in the billing document screen in the sales

regards

SAP11

Edited by: sap11 on Mar 26, 2008 5:39 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear SAP11.........,

As per your error message I came to knoe that there no settings available for the Make-to -order

-->So Check Availability check settings in the transaction OVZ9.

-->You check the Checking Rule (ChR) 'AE' SD; order-make- to-stock is assigned to your Availability check group (02-Individual requirements or 01-Daily requirements) or not.

-->This availability check group will be maintained in the Material master data Sales:general/Plant tab.

I hope it will help you

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes in ovz9 --> 01 & 02 are assigned & in Material Master data , Availability check is given already for 02 .

pl guide how to proceed for the same .

sap11

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear SAP11,

Have you used 0001 Itemcategory group in the material master or not.

If you used 0001 Itemcategory group then cehck the Item category and schedule line category determination is correct or not.

I hope it will help you

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanx for reply , Pl guide where to use the item catogary in M. Master , where to check that Item category and schedule line category determination is correct or not.

regards,

SAP11