Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PF status of report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have copied standard transaction IW28 into Z report.When i copied it i copied screen,includes,code etc.This report gives out put into ALV.When i run this report i got the output but message was shown "PF status of main has not been declared for ZRXCOIND".

When I went to SE80 to check objects of IW28 ,i found screens and PF status there but they are not my Z programs although i have copied them from standard.Can you tell me how to copy these element and attach to my Z program and activate to remove that error in report output and having full capability of ALV.

6 REPLIES 6

gopi_narendra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can copy the status of the IW28 program name into your Z program from the tcode SE41 - Menu Painter.

Regards

Gopi

former_member708410
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use the standard PF status instead of cppying it,In ur Z program set PF-STATUS of 'IW28'.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you copy the program some modules of the program is not in active status. So Click display object list button and activate the main program. It will work now.

Regards,

Sankar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

First u run the standatd program

Now click SYSTEM--> copy the gui progarme and status,

Now goto SE41 STATUS--> IN FROM u give the pgm namr and status with u have copied,

IN TO Ur pgm name and status name.

SAVE AND ACTIVATE UR PGM.

Regards,

S.Nehru.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

goto se41--

>in that give the standard program name and gui status--

>now right click on gui status ....which u have given and COPY gui status...........there u can give the target program name ...

Former Member
0 Kudos

To copy the pf status

1. Goto se41

Choose Status.

The Copy Status dialog box appears. By default, the current program and status appear as the To and Frm program and status.

Enter a new status for the To status.

Choose Copy.

In the next dialog box, you can choose whether the copy should use all of the same or some of the same components. The default option is Same components. However, you can also choose Partly the same...

Choose Copy.

The system creates the new status in another program.