cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SUS PO Not Visible

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All-

I have performed all the relevant configuration to set up the EBP-SUS (Service Procurement) scenario (SRM 4.0 ECS). My issue is when i am trying to create a PO from EBP and sending it out to SUS, i get a Processed successfully (Asynchronous Message)sent/Received message in Trx SXMB_MONI in EBP and SUS. However when i search for this PO in SUS in Trx BBP_PD, i dont find it anywhere.

Does anybody know what could be the possible issue?

Thanks,

Sundeep

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

khan_voyalpadusman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SUS does not know the purchase order number of EBP.

it will use its own order range for creation of orders.

look for generic search in bbp_pd just giving object type bus2230

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Khan,

Even if i find the PO in BBP_PD for Object Type BUS2230, i am still not able to see the PO, when the Vendor User Logs into SUS. Is there a Role or any Auth that drives the Visibility of the SUS PO?

Sundeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

I did not find it in BBP_PD either. However Trx SXMB_MONI shows a successfully processed message. I am Puzzled !! Can Somebody help?

Sundeep

s0004552423
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sundeep,

Ensure that the following roles have been maintained for the vendor

1. SAP_EC_SUS_ORDER_PROCESSOR

2. SAP_EC_SUS_SERVICE_AGENT

3. SAP_EC_SUS_DISPATCHER

4. SAP_EC_SUS_INVOICER

Regards,

Sreekumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not even able to see the PO in BBP_PD. although the Trx SXMB_MONI suggests PO processed successfully. The role assignment will not help as i am unable to see the PO at all.

Sundeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any Idea guys?

khan_voyalpadusman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

can you please check the sender_service and reciever_service in the XML message.

are they filled in correctly?.

what ever you have mentioned can not happen at all, once XML is successfull , PO should be created.

can you please check the order number for the SUS PO in the number range (customizing) ? has it changed .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Not worked much on SUS.

But in such condition we used to check whether the XML has been sent correctly by EBP

then check whether it is processed by XI server (client)

and finally received by SUS server(client)

BR

Dinesh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member284668
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi!

When we had quite similar problem the issue was that messages had already come to SUS system but there was error in inbound queue. In this case, you have to check TR SMQ2 in your SUS system.

Regards,

Siarhei