Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wiki- Doesn't show up in my contribution

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I wrote Wiki on February 11 '08. It doesn't show up in my contributions list. Also if I look into my Business Card it showing up the thread list which I have never answered. Does anyone face the same issue?

raj.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

David
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Raj,

Two problems - two answers.

1. The WIKI contribution points are manual and not automatic. If you send a message about this problem, including the URL to the WIKI post you made, to the email address sdn@sap.com, then they can send the information to the WIKI team and ask that they investigate why you haven't received any points yet.

2. The contributions are indexed and displayed on your business card based on your name. If someone else named Raj posts something, or contributes something, it will likely appear on your card as if you did it. This is a known bug which has no solution at this time.

Best Regards,

David

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

David,

Thanks for your time and kind explanation. I really appreciate it! Actually I'm not looking for points, instead atleast I want to show up in my contributions, coz this is the first wiki I wrote :-). Anyhow I will send email to sdn@sap.com.

Thanks,

raj.

Answers (0)