cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Gurus

I am getting the error: Mandatory pricing condition Z888 is missing.

I have maintained the condition records in VK11 for this condition type. Then why this error is coming up at the order level. I have maintained the scales for this condition type as:

scale quantity Rate

2 4000

4 3800

6 3600

The order qty is 4, Now when I manually enter the condition type and and rate as 4000, I gets the error message :Requirements are not fulfilled for condition Z888

I wants that when I enter the qty as 6 the system should automatically take the rate as 3600

Please advise what settings needs to be checked and changed.

Thanks

Naveen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Naveen,

Ok the message says - Condition Record Exist which is good. so whats the error. You should be able to change the Condition Type Value Manually? Well go to your pricing procedure - and against this particular condition type Z888 - check what is maintained - manual/mandatory or statistical. If its mandatory u cannot change it manually. It should be both Mandatory and Manual checked and then only the system will allow u to change the price manually.

Your Scales settings look good.

Rgds

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sai,

In my condition type Z888 both Mandatory and Manual are checked. What my concern is when I have maintained the condition records then why I need to put the condn type @ the order level in va01. Why it is not coming up automatically.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Naveen,

OK can you provide the following information-

What are the fileds in Table 888?

Also try takaing out the exclusion indication in the Access Sequence.

Do you have any other Mandatory Condition types ion your pricing procedure?

Whats the sequence in which they are maintained in your pricing procedure then?

Do you have any condition exclusions in your Price -Condition types - this u can check v/06 -select the condition type and go to details. What happend when the preceding condition type is marked as condition exclusion -then Z888 will not be populated in Sales Order- You need to enter Manually.

Thanks & Regards

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sai,

The fields in condition table 888 are customer and material.

Exclusive Indicator is on in access sequence Z888.

Condition Types defined in My Pricing Procedure

Cond TYpe Manual Mandatory

EK01 yes No

Z888 yes yes

K005 no no

K007 no yes

K004 no yes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to your table 888 using v/05 and check if validity periods is checked. And Release status is unchecked.

Think its quite some time you have been trying to solve this. Wish you good luck!

Rgds

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sai,

I have checked in V/05 both validity period and release status are checked.

Could you please give me ur contact # and email address.

I am not able to go ahead due to this error.

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Naveen,

Check in these angles,

-->Go to V/06 select the condition type go in to details check the Scale type field is it can be maintained in con under Scales tab.

Under same tab you check the Scale bassis 'C' and Check value 'A' fields

Check is there any Scale formula entered.

-->Check the field Manual entries keep it as No limitations

-->In the pricing procedure you check mandetory for that condition type.

-->You check the scales which you have maintained are getting trigger or not.

For this delete the scales,you just maintain the normal price then check that price is coming automatically or not in the VA01, if the normal price is coming you can come to know that is problem in the maintaining of the scales.

According to that you can change in the maintaining of the scales.

Even if the normal price also not coming then need to check the pricing procedure and determination.

Here you can find at what place issue is coming then according to that you move forward to rectify that.

I hope it will help

Regards,

Murali.

Edited by: Murali Mohan.T on Mar 28, 2008 4:56 AM

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check the following.,

1. In the Item Category (VOV7) TAN - Business Data - 'PRICING' field - Value 'X' should be mainatained.

2. In the Pricing Procedure against this condition type - in the Requirement colum - Value '2' should be maintained.

If both exists, please revert.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

first, check in OVKK, if your cond type column has the entry Z888.

second, make sure that Z888 is in your pricing procedure.

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

Double click on line item goto item condition tab then enter ur missing condition type (Z888) and give the amount. Even if u maintain condition record it allows u to enter manually. It will solve ur problem. I used to do this way in my previous project.

Thaks & Regards

Sasikanth.Ch

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the requirement (and its coding) that has been assigned to the condition type Z888 in the pricing procedure. Since the condition type and value has not satisfied the requirement, that has not been automatically pulled.

Hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

so the condition type Z888 is maintained as Mandatory and Manual in your pricing procedure determination. Please check the condition type is marked as C -Manual Changes are allowed in the condition Type Details, Quantity Scale is checked and Descending is checked for values.

Then try to process a sales order and see if you still get the error. If you still get the error -select the line item and go to item conditions and check Pricing Analysis and against this Z888 see whats the error message. Pls post that error message and then we can further analyse the situation.

Rgds

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sai,

I checked the condition type,the condition type is marked as C -Manual Changes are allowed in the condition Type Details, Quantity Scale is checked and Descending is checked for values.

How can I go ahead........urgent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

Looking at the earlier replies to this thread, i would just like to add my inputs.

Now since for your condition type you have already maintained the condition records in VK11, then it shouldnt logically give you an error or warning relating to Mandatory condition is missing.

But provided you dont have any routine assigned this condition type in your pricing procedure.

Just ensure this by going to your pricing procedure and looking at the abap code against the routine number applied to this particular condition type

This will help you know what are the basic requirements to be met in the order before this condition type comes into existence.

Hope this will surely solve your query.

Let me know your feedback.

Reward suitably if helpful.

Regards

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

What is the procedure fot finding the routine assigned to the condition type.

Please tell me the path to find it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To know the routing assigned against your condition type, you can go to

SPRO - SD - BASIC FUNCTIONS - PRICING CONTROL - PRICING - MAINTAIN PRICING PROCEDURES

Choose your pricing procedure and now see against this condition type Z888 if there is any number maintained in the columns Alt Cty and the next column too.

Do F4 select that routine number and click on the White/Blue icon and see if this condition is getting satisfied.

Maybe that could be one of the reasons.

Reward if you find this helpful.

Regards

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

I checked in V/08 and for condition type Z888 the altcty is 2 and the next one is blank.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the requirement against the pricing condition Z888.

You can see the requirement number in pricing procedure or in pricing analysis.

If you are using standard requirement which gets used against PR00 then see that plant is entered in the sales order against your material.

If you use anyother requirement then see that you are meeting the required conditions for reading pricing condition record.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kripa,

I checked the condition type in the pricing procedure, the requirement for this condition is 2 (Item with Pricing). Why the system is not automatically putting the price when I have maintained the condition records in VK11.

Please help......urgent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

did u maintain the validity periods in your condition records. Based on Pricing date - system checks the validity dates of the paritcular condition record and will pick it accordingly.

rgds

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is the item category for sales item ? Pls confirm. It should be pricing relevant.

Also pls check pricing analysis. It will tell you exactly where access to reading condition record failed.

What is the key with which you are creating condition records and are those values present in sales order?

It is not just maintaining condition record. The key values should be present in sales order only then system will be able to find that condition record.

Check these two points and then you should be able to find the problem.

Cheers!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have maintained the date as 03/26/2008 to 12/31/9999 in VK11.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kripa,

The Item category is TAN.

1) How can I check pricing analysis and what needs to be checked

2) How can I check what is the key with which condition records were created.

Please suggest.

Former Member
0 Kudos

1.Go the details of Item and then go to pricing/condition screen and at the bottom there is button for pricing analysis and then check results for your condition type which is giving error.

2. What all information are you supplying for maintaing condition records like sales org, dist channel, customer etc etc....they will be the key.

Probably, you know how to reward points....:))

Former Member
0 Kudos

TAN - ok go to VOV7 and select TAN and click on details (magnifying glass).In Business Data the Billing Relevance will be mainatained. check whats maintained there. It should be A (Std SAP) or can be H. And pricing is marked X.

To check what routine or requirement is assigned to your pricing condition type in the pricing procedure - go to the Maintain Pricing Procedure T.code V/08. then select your pricing procedure (if its standard RVA001) and click on Control data to the left. In the result screen you can see all the condition types mainatined. so for your condition type in the columns Requirement and Alternate Calculatetion type see what numbers are mainatined. keep the curson in that field and hit F4 and select that particular number and in that window click on the Page Icon- you will see the code and try to understand the code and check the logic.

Keys maintained for your condition types are the condititon tables. To know them. go to T.code V/06 and select ur condition type and click on details. In the result screen in the top right you will have access sequence assigned to ur condition type. click on Records for Accesses and check your material.

Also to check the condition tables maintained for your access sequence gfo to T.Code V/07 - select ur access sequence and double click on access to the left. There you can see all the tables maintained for your Access Sequence. select each line and you can see what all fields are there for each table. Make sure exclusion indicator is checked for all the tables in your access sequence.

Regards

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAi,

I checked in VOV7. In Business Data the Billing Relevance is mainatained. It is H. And pricing is marked X.

In V/08, my pricing procedure is Z88888 amd price condition type Z888 The requirement is 2 and not Alternate Calculatetion type. The coding for requirement type 2 is as follows:

• Pricing is turned on in item category configuration (TVAP)

form kobed_002.

sy-subrc = 4.

if komp-kposn ne 0.

check: komp-prsfd ca 'BX'.

check: komp-kznep = space.

endif.

sy-subrc = 0.

endform.

• Prestep

form kobev_002.

sy-subrc = 0.

endform.

I went to V/06, access sequence assigned to my condition type is Z888, when I clicked on records for accesses, it takes me to the condition records which exists for customer and material.

I checked in V/07, for my access sequence table 888 exists and exclusive indicator is on.

Regards

Please suggest.

Former Member
0 Kudos

One quick check...Pls check if this Condition type is Item condition or Header Condition. Go to T.Code V/06 -select ur pricing condition type Z888 and go to details - then in the Changes can be made Tab - see if item condition is marked or Header Condition is marked. If Header is marked - go to Menu - Header Conditions and Maintain Z888 and then see . Also Pls send the error when you do Analysis -whats error message is next to Z888. In the Sales Order - select the Line Item and go to Item conditions. In that screen in the bottom there is a Tab Analysis- click on it and see what all messages you have.

Regards

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Naveen,

Try creating a new sales order. May be, you maintained your pricing records or made changes in configuration after creating sales order. Sometimes this does not wrong correctly with existing sales order.

and if you still get the error then pls do send the error message and also details of what did you see in pricing analysis.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sai,

I checked in V/06, Condition type Z888 is Item condition,

When I clicked on analysis tab in VA01, the following message came:

Data elem. Data elem. Message text

Condition type Message Description

EK01 001 Manual condition

Z888 202 Condition entered manually (condition record exists)

Gross Value 200 Subtotal

K005 208 Condition record has been found

K007 208 Condition record has been found

K004 208 Condition record has been found

Total 200 Subtotal

Please advise. I am struck @ d moment.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1.To check for pricing analysis-

In sales order- go to item-->conditions->Select Condition type---->click on the radio button analysis

By this you can know the determination of condition-manually,automatically etc.

2.To check condition record-

In sales order- go to item-->conditions->select Condition type--->click on radio button condition record.

It will display the condition record for particular item condition.

Here you will also get the key for that record.

3. To view all records for particular condition type-

T.C. VK12/VK13-Put the appropriate condition type---->click on radio button Condition information and execute-

It will display list of all condition records with validity periods.

Hope it is helpful to you.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

check the pricing procedure analysis - it will give you teh details

also check your procedure to see if the routine used is correct and the requiremnst are being met or not

cheers

nandu