cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to modify PO that is being sent as an email?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can anyone let me know that how to modify the PO with some more additonal data while being sent as an email.

My actual requirement is that PO is already being sent as an email when the PO is created.But now they want some more additional data as an attachement along with PO to be sent as email.ie both PO and another scriptform(which contains some other additonal data other than from PO) have to be sent as an email to the vendor when the PO is created.

I would like to know the name of the userexit,where I can modify the existing PO or else please let me know how to resolve this issue.

First of all I would like to know the name of the userexit where this PO is being sent as an email.

It doesn't matter whatever the solution might be.But we need to send another sapscript form or additional data as an attachement along with PO through email to the vendor.I dont know whether it should be another script or it is also ok to add that data to the existing PO and then only the PO can be sent.

First of all can you also let me know the name of the userexit that gets triggered when PO is created.

Thanks,

Krishna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is it Z form or standard form?

Regards,

Nageswar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nageswar,

It is ZFORM but not standard form.First of all what is the userexit name that will get triggered to send PO as an email.

Any flexible solution is ok for me.I am not understanding where to include the code.Is it in Userexit .If so what is the Userexit name?

Thanks,

Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I beleive sending E-mail is via Output Type rather than User-Exit. Check the Output Type associated to the PO. Check the driving Object and Routine associated and use them to add the code to send Form as an attachment as well.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Eswar,

Thanks for your email.Can you please be bit clear.I am new to this area.

Any flexible solution is ok for me.Is it in the Userexit,that I need to include the code or what are outtypes as you said.

Please give me clear solution.

Thanks,

Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think they should use some form to send an email. In ME22N if you click the messages button you can see the output type. And the medium should be 'External send'. You need to add your code in smartform or sapscript, which they are using now.

Pranav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pranav,

Can you please be clear?I didn't understand.I want solution.

Thanks,

Krishna