cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dyanamically determining receivers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

i had an requirement that i have to send the IDOC to multiple receiving system based on certain conditions.

Receiver determination should happend dynamically(logical routing) based on mapping content we have send the data either file system or mail box. Here i should not create any communcational channel. Recevied determination communications will create dynamically. Nothing to create in configuration side.

How to acheive the above scenario.

Thanks

viswa

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

phanikumar_akella
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to have Communication channels defined for routing the messages to Business systems or services.

We can dynamically Identify the routings to Business Systems/Services based on the mapping or field values in Receiver Determination using the option "conditional routing ".

Please check this Blog :-

Edited by: PhaniKumar Akella on Mar 26, 2008 3:22 AM

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Viswa,

>Nothing to create in configuration side.

Shall I know the purpose of avoiding the configuration side?

raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I don't think its possible that without having two seperate Communication channels under seperate Business systems or services.

In Receiver Determination, based on conditional routing you can be able to select the any of the Business system orservice either for file system or for mail.

Apart from this to configure dynamically about whole communication channel is not possible as per I know.

Thanks

Swarup