cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webpage within the HTML view does not scroll with layer contents

0 Kudos

I have several layers within an iView. On one layer I have a HTML view with Frame turned on.

The remaining layers contain multiple charts and graphs. When this iView runs the layer with the HTML view displays with frame and layer scroll bars appear just fine. The website URL opens, but the webpage is displayed slightly offset ontop of the HTML Frame. When I use the layer's scroll bars, the entire layer scrolls but the webpage remains stationary.

Is there a way to ensure that the webpage is actually embedded within the HTML view frame and would

then scroll with the other contents of the Layer ?

We are using Visual Composer 7.0 at SP14.

Thanks

MPersson

Edited by: MPersson on Mar 25, 2008 3:27 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Govindu,

In the VC storyboard, I go to the "Layout" tab for my layer, I click and drag to resize the HTML view. When I do so the layer size automatically changes to be slightly larger. I have also added

charts and graphs beside the HTML view. I sized the charts to be sized larger than the HTML view. The Layer again adjusts to accomodate the largest object.

Regarding the HTML content. Yes the HTML content appears. It is displayed as if it were

laying ontop of the HTML view's frame but slightly offset. When I use the Layer's scroll bars

the HTML content remains stationary while the entire layer and its other content does indeed

scroll.

I will assume that this is part of the Known Issue you have mentioned and that the future SP will fix it.

Thank you for your help

MPersson

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Can you enlarge the Layout of ur Layer where the HTML is layed and layout of UR HTML iview to avoid the Scroll bars of layer and HTML.

Tell me one thing,Is the HTML Content appearing even u scrolling the Layer to see its other contents?

If that is happening Its an Know issue it will be solved in next SPs

Regards,

Govindu