cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help in how to debut in BBP_CREATE_REQ_BACK BADI.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

We wanted to implemented piece of code to change the delivery address number while transfering from SRM to R/3 as per SAP note # 450425.

For this reason we wanted to debut implementation of BBP_CREATE_REQ_BACK BADI. Somehow we are not able to find the debug point.

I have reviewed all the threads related to debut with this BADI and there is solution which everyone mentioned with transaction code SWO1.

We did the following steps. Went into transaction code SWO1 and then entered Object type/interface type as BUS2121. Then click on Test.In the test we created new Instance for particular Shopping cart number. Which showed us detail of shopping carts and various methods which we can use. We then used method "TRANSFERPM" and entered the shopping cart number.

In our implementation of BADI we have put hard code "break point". Even though it did not stop in the BADI.

Could you please advise if we are making any mistakes?

Any other way we can debug this BADI?

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Ritesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

See this related thread:

BR,

Disha.

Do reward points for useful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Disha,

Thank you for the information. It did worked.

Awared you full points.

Thanks

Ritesh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Tyr different metod.

Set an external and internal break point in the BADI ( Safe side).

Create a shopping cart and put it on hold, they execute function module BBP_PD_SC_TRANSFER, this should stop at the BADI.( Make sure it is active and the implementation is active)

I just verified it is stoping in my system, and hope this will work for you.

Thank you

Sreedhar Vetcha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sreedhar,

Thank you for your response. I have tried to do the same steps which you mentioned. Still while executing the function module it did not stop in the BADI.

Do i have to execute the function module in Debugging mode? Also the GUID for the shopping cart should be entered in the Function module or line item GUID?

Please advise.

Thanks once again.

Ritesh