Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find the list of users

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I need to generate a list of users and their details who has successfuly logged and failed to login from past 96 hours.

And in the similar fashion for the successful authorization checks and failures?

It is very urgent and I am not getting it from SUIM.

Regards,

Mohan

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

to find out unsuccessful logon :

goto SUIM > User > With Unsuccessful Logon

to find out successful logon :

goto SUIM > By Logon Date and Password Change

to find out authorization check

goto SU53 > enter UID

kindly close this thread if your problem is solved.

thank you !

rgds

alfonsus guritno

diwheeler
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Auth failures:

You can't go now and trace for authorisation checks that have already happened but you could go to ST01 and set an authorisation trace on for future checks. BEWARE - this records auth checks for all users and can cause serious performance issues if you did this in your production system for an extended period of time. Plus it writes to files which (I can't remember) but I think have a predefined size so you might find some dumped.

Something else that might help is for you to do a review of what has been accessed by user ID and Tcode in the past day/few days.. transaction code ST03>GoTo>Single Stat records, enter in your search criteria and execute. Will at least let you know Tcode/Screen/User ID. This is also in logs that when they get full dump out and die but at least it's a historical record of things already gone.

The other thing you can try for who logged in - again it's a bit late but you can set monitoring via tcode ... I think it's RZ20? (Sorry it's been a while since I looked at it).

Good luck with it!

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can get a list of the last auth failure recorded for a list of users via table USR07. It has very limited use though and doesn't keep the info for long ( I forget the trigger to flush the record for a user).