Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Classes not transferred to APO

hitaloc1971
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I'm CIFing classes and characteristics from SAP ECC 6.0 to SAP SCM 5.0. The problem is that characteristics are sent to SCM but classes don't.

The procedure is the next:

SAP ECC

1.- In tx CL02 I select a Class and change the value in Organizational Area to "V" in tab Basic Data

2.- In the same CL02 but in tab Char. I set the value "V" to all the characteristics.

3.- In tx CFM1 I create an integration model for the classes characteristics:

a) Check the Class/Char. option

b) Capture V as Organizational Area

c) Capture 300 as Category Class

4.- In tx CFM2 I activate the integrationmodel.

SAP SCM

5.- In CL03. I'm trying to display the class (for example CRU_M) with Category class 300 or 400 and the system says: The class is not still created.

6.- In CT04, I can check every characteristics and all of them are created in SAP SCM but not assigned to the class.

Has anyone experienced the same?, How did you solved this?

Thanks in advanced and Best Regards

Italo

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the APO config for 'Classification & Configuration'. We need to 'Maintatin Object Keys' in Classes for the characteristics to appear against the relevant class.

Regards

Vinod

hitaloc1971
Participant
0 Kudos

thanks Vinod, that solved the problem.

-ITalo

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

hitaloc1971
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Vinod, but unfortunately I'm not upgrading my SCM, I'm in the process of setting up SCM v 5.0

I appreciate your kind help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please refer OSS note 872653

Note: If there are several integration models for classes and characteristics (for each application view), you should adjust these integration models in such a way that there is only one separate model for classes and characteristics (application view), which you then can deactivate and activate separately.

Also check whether APO-relevant application views are assigned to the characteristics in the classes of the class type 023 in the ERP system (the classes in APO may have been created from classes of the class type 300 and in this case, no classification would be integrated in the APO system).

The classes that were transferred should now have arrived in APO with the class type 230. An assignment to the product master does not occur, the class of the class type 400 is relevant for the planning with CDP.

After you have transferred the classes, you must now transfer the batches to APO. To do this, you must generate and activate a new integration model. Before you activate the integration model for batches, check whether batches can be deactivated in the ERP system (using the RVBDEACT report in the ERP system; see also release note APO_401_CA_CDP_CHARG and Note 533068); this may significantly reduce the data quantity that has to be integrated in the APO system.

Regards

Vinod