Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ITSMOBILE - Screencontrol

former_member188973
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear all,

we are using ITSMOBILE Framework for Scanner Apps (Symbol Scanner/Windows Mobile). Everything works fine but there is an issue we are not sure how to solve best.

Example-Scanner-App:

Field1: ________________ (Scan-Engine sends Tab after every scan)

Field2. ________________ (Scan-Engine sends Tab after every scan)

In the right upper corner of the Scanner Screen we have the OK and EXIT Icons

So what happens: We scan field1, Scanner sends TAB, the field2 has the Focus, we scan field2, Scanner sends TAB. AND NOW THE PROBLEM the browsers adress bar is active (the cursor jumps to). After pressing Enter the page is reloaded (because browser bar is active).

So how can I make my app jump to the OK button or send the OK-Code back to SAP automatically after scanning field2?

I would prefere a solution without changing the generated template to keep livecycle costs low.

Best regards

Roman

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Roman,

i'll suppose there is no way to realise your workflow without correction at the template. But it is a small correction.

Your obained behavior depends on the rules of html.

When the scanner sends the TAB, the next open or active object in the form gets the focus:

from field1 ---> field2.

But there is no further object where the tab can jump to, cause your ok and exit Button on the top of the page.

The Browser now takes the next open field he know and thats the adressline for the url.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Here are Solutions:

1.) Move the OK Button to the bottom. The TAB from field2 will mark him. A Returns sends the form back to the framework.

2.) You can build a blind OK Button or input field at the bottom (next row after field2). The TAB will jump to this field and the User may press OK Button.

or a blind OK:

"< input type=image name="OKCode=OK" align="left" src="`mimeUrl(service="your service", ~theme="", ~language="",

~name="images//(smallgif in your background color ).gif")`" >"

mimeurl call may differ from standalone ITS i use. See your documentation for mime calls.

However, this solution will make no optical changes for the frontend user!

3.) There are javascript commands which open the window without the adressline. Than the TAB will also jump to the OK Button an Enter will send the data.

How to do?

a) You do not neet to change this template! But you neet a javascript window.open from the template which calls the scanner view.

b) When your Template is called, body-Tag, you build a onload function which set the "window_locationbar_visible to false" !!

Options b) may not work well. I'm not sure.

I'll would take Solution 1.) or 2.)

I'm sorry if this is not the solutions you like to read for.

But if it's helpful let me know.

with best regards

Thorsten

former_member188973
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Thorsten,

I like to get answers in this quality. Unfortunately these were the solutions I thought about too I´d hope there is another way.

But no prob and thanks for this good answer.

Best Regards

Roman

Edited by: Roman Becker on Mar 31, 2008 9:45 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

First I must know what release do to you use. (ABA, kernellevelpatch SP, NW?)

If you implement the newest note (and use NW7.00) you can chage with a SICF

~ITSMOBILECUAINCLUDE parameter (f.e. INCLUDE/CUAAREA)

the taskbar from your ITS application.

In a normal application I always disable the ITS Taskbar beacuse a

user should never close/end the transaction if not finished.

Bye

Christoph

former_member188973
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Christoph,

here is the release/version:

SAP_ABA 700 0012 SAPKA70012

SAP_BASIS 700 0012 SAPKB70012

SICF Parameters:

~USERAGENTCHECK 0

~GENERATEDYNPRO 0

~_DOMAINRELAXED 1

~ITSMOBILE 1

How can I use the parameter ~ITSMOBILECUAINCLUDE? What is it doing. I do not find any note on it in SAPNet.

Best regards

Roman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please implement all new notes or switch to SP15!!!

Then you will have many new features. (also that I mentioned above)

For your requirement:

-

But first one question to you: how much time do you invest for the search?

Take and Enjoy this one: 1031074

Bye the way:

Dont use this parameters - where did you get them from - why do you dont use the correct one:

~USERAGENTCHECK 0

~GENERATEDYNPRO 0

~_DOMAINRELAXED 1

Some are in the note (1031074) mentioned.

Bye

Christoph

former_member188973
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for this infos. Maybe I was blind while searching (or SAPNet search does not work that time). I found the note. I think this will help me to find a way to solve the problem.

May thanks for your help and patience.

I will work on my seach capabilities

Best regards

Roman

Answers (0)