cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Receiver SOAP adapter - SPML message

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Could you advice how to construct the request spml message in receiver interface and adapter settings(communication channel) to generate the following sample SPML message:

<spml:addRequest targetID=“Sleek” executionMode=“synchronous” requestID=“1234” xmlns:spml=“urn:oasis:names:tc:SPML:2:0”>

<spml:psoID ID=“11111”/>

<spml:data>

<cardholder id=“11111” divisionID=“Packaging” startDate=“26-Aug-2006 08:00:00” endDate=“30-Aug-2006 11:59:59”>

<Cdfs>

<Cdf id=“Last Name”>ravijeet</Cdf>

<Cdf id=“Email”>ravijeet4u@gmail.com</Cdf>

<Cdf id=“Registration”>ABC-123</Cdf>

</Cdfs>

</cardholder>

</spml:data>

</spml:addRequest>

I can define the data type and message type as per xsd in <spml:data>...</spml:data>

How do I construct the following header:

<spml:addRequest targetID=“Sleek” executionMode=“synchronous” requestID=“1234” xmlns:spml=“urn:oasis:names:tc:SPML:2:0”>

Thanks and regards,

Ravijeet

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is your service provisioning system?. Is it follow SPML specification, if yes, you should get the SPML request and response XSD metadata from them ( may be they also have a WSDL based on the provisioning service they provided), import them into XI repository and build the interface to be called via SOAP adaptor for establishing service provision concepts.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shaji,

I need to create the following spml request in my receiver SOAP adapter:

<spml:data>

<cardholder id=“11111” divisionID=“Packaging” startDate=“26-Aug-2006 08:00:00” endDate=“30-Aug-2006 11:59:59”>

<Cdfs>

<Cdf id=“Last Name”>ravijeet</Cdf>

<Cdf id=“Email”>ravijeet4u@gmail.com</Cdf>

<Cdf id=“Registration”>ABC-123</Cdf>

</Cdfs>

</cardholder>

</spml:data>

How do I create the data types for the above message.? How do I create the tag element <spml:addRequest targetID=“Sleek” executionMode=“synchronous” requestID=“1234” xmlns:spml=“urn:oasis:names:tc:SPML:2:0”> while I am creating the data type?

My service provisioning system is webservice built on WAF(Windows Application Framework).

The sample request xsd for calling the webservice is :

<xsd:schema xmlns="urn:schemas-XXX" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" elementFormDefault="qualified">

<xsd:element name="cardholder">

<xsd:complexType>

<xsd:attribute name="id" type="xsd:string"/>

<xsd:attribute name="divisionID" type="xsd:string"/>

<xsd:attribute name="startDate" type="xsd:date"/>

<xsd:attribute name="endDate" type="xsd:date"/>

<xsd:sequence>

<xsd:element name="Cdf" minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="unbounded">

<xsd:complexType>

<xsd:attribute name="ID" type="xsd:string"/>

</xsd:element>

</xsd:element>

</xsd:schema>

Thanks in advance

Ravijeet

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Simply import the XSD file at External Definition in IR. There is no need to create the datatype manually. But i m not sure that SOAP adapter will understand SPML format or not

Regards,

Prateek

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ravi_raman2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please tell us what you are trying to do..Your request is not very clear..I would worry about the response ..after a good request.

Regards

Ravi Raman