cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

one problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have checked...availability of the stock...copy controls...item category...and the schedulelines...everything is okay...so when i do the delivery with reference to sales order...the delivery quantity is not to be seen....what would be the problem....please guide...its urgent...i am at the client's place...so the end users asking me.....

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear raghu ram

I have already given a suggestion apart from other suggestions given by some friends under the subject "Delivery problem". You have neither asked further clarification nor closed the thread. It is my kind request that as for as possible, try to ask as many questions (if your problem is not solved) related to a particular issue so that it will be easy for others to respond and also can avoid repetitive answers.

Meanwhile, below is my earlier feedback.

While creating delivery through VL01N, normally picking quantity wont flow. Only we need to enter manually. But if the delivery quantity is also not flowing, then you need to check in copy control only.

Though you said "copy controls are okay", please check once again in VTLA whether for the item category, you have selected "Update Document flow" and maintained "" indicator in "Pos./neg. quantity".+

Also ensure that "101" is maintained for the field "Item data" under Data Transfer tab.

Still you face any issue, please let us know.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the schedule line date & confirmed date of delivery. Try creating delivery in that date, even if it is in future.

alternatively check is lead time is maintained in Sales Document type (T.Code: VOV8) & check if that requires to be changed.

Also check if there is a delivery block in sales order.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Edited by: Rajesh Banka on Mar 25, 2008 4:17 PM