cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Checking for a locked purchase order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are running SRM 4.0 SRM Server 5.0 with a 4.7 R/3 backend in extended classic mode.

I'm looking for a way to check if a purchase order is locked. By locked I'm referring to the purchase order being modified by another individual. Since we are running extended classic mode, I'm only interested in business object type BUS2201. I do not want to set a lock, I just want to inquire if a lock is set. Is there a function module that will fit this need? Or is there a table I could query to get this information.

Best regards,

Shawn O'Connor

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use the FM "BBP_DOC_STATUS_GET"

OR

FM "BBP_PD_PO_GETDETAIL" and look into the ET_STAT table for the current status of the doc/PO.

BR,

Disha.

Do reward points for useful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Disha-

Thank you for your response. Unfortunately these solutions do not provide information about the document being locked.

I did find a solution on my own. By utilizing transaction SM14 while I was in change mode on a purchase order I could obtain the keys necessary to execute function module ENQUEUE_READ. This function module will return a table and number indicating the number of locks for the document.

Best regards,

Shawn O'Connor

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not sure of the function module, which reports if a given PO is locked! but I have a alternate way.

Transaction : SM12 (locks)

Enter the table name as : CRMD_ORDERADM_H

When you execute, it lists all the lock entries for rows in this table with the details of the user.

As you know all the business objects in SRM is stored with GUID, you can use the GUID displayed to find out which PO is locked, by opening transaction SE16 and the same table CRMD_ORDERADM_H and the GUID number. You will now get the purchase order number.

Just for your information

CRMD_ORDERADM_H - Header table for all the business documents in SRM

CRMD_ORDERADM_I - Item table for all the the business document headers in table CRMD_ORDERADM_H

Do reward points if useful.

Thanks

Kasee Palaniappan

Answers (0)