cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect entries of object server and Data supplier in SLD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We have facing problem with some parameters in SLD.i.e when we go to SLD admin and check the details,its showing the wrong one.

Actually we are facing this in our newly installed Test Portal system(EP7.0) which is the copy of Portal Production system and pointing to R/3 test system.But it is showing the entry of Portal PRD system name(host name) for Object server and for data supplier its been showing the host name of R/3 PRD as follows

RFC server threads:

[UP] NUC:<R/3 PRD central inst>_sapgw00_SLD_NUC_1279948558

[UP] UC :<R/3 PRD central inst>_sapgw00_SLD_UC_1722796488

[UP] NUC:<R/3 PRD central inst>_sapgw00_SLD_NUC_417850942

[UP] UC :<R/3 PRD central inst>_sapgw00_SLD_UC_1656014630

Gateway Host: <R/3 PRD central inst>

Gateway Port: sapgw00

Object Server: <Portal PRD hostname>.eimskip.net

as far as my concern ideally it should be the R/3 Test server host name for data supplier since the R/3 test server entries have been maintained in SLD.

Kindly let us know what is the source(i.e visual admin,config tool) to change these parameter settings and what are those parameters.

Best Regards,

Dheeraj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

Thanks ,the problem has been resolved.

Regards,

Dheeraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can change the object server details manually. I got the same issues in last year and we were wondering how its changed like that.

in my case i changed this value in sld> administration>profile--> in that select server setting --> and change the values and you need to keep the database type as persistence mode only.

Tis will solve your problem.

Regards

Vijay