cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notification

Former Member
0 Kudos

sir,

Can you Plz. tell me the complete process flow of Notification in QM.

Regards,

Abhay

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

notification is for defect

notification comes when incoming, in process or return goods from customer.

when defects recorded while result recording automatic notification no is generated in background. you can print that notification from t code QM02, and can mail to vendor or for internal use or for customers.

regards

Pravin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sir,

I had created a Intenal Notification with defect with Qty 10 against Production order.

When I am going to take the print of it in QM02 It is is not picking Defective QTY.

Plz. tell how to do that?

Abhay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In SPRO , QM->QN->Notification processing->Print control-> Define shop paper,....

Here you can see the list of shop papers available & shop papers assigned to the Notification type.

Check whether appropriate shop paper is assigned to the Notification type as well as the contents of shop paper.

Hope this will helps you.

Regards

K.M.Arun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sir,

Shop Paper allowed by notification type Already assigned shop paper 503*

Regards,

Abhay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Standard SAP system contains predefined forms. Say for eg 5030 QM_NOTIF_OVERVW3 for overview & 5031 QM_POS_TEMPLATE3 for itemwsie report.

If these predined forms are not satisfying your requirements , you can create you own report and layout with the help of your ABAP team. After that you can assign that shop paper to the required notication type.

Hope this will help you.

Regards

K.M.Arun

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please go thro the doc in link below

http://help.sap.com/printdocu/core/Print46c/en/data/pdf/QMQN/QMQN.pdf

Regards

K.M.Arun