cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help in Installation of SAPCONSOLE?

Former Member
0 Kudos

How to install SAPCONSOLE? i have installed SAP GUI 7.10 but in that there's no option of SAPCONSOLE..

As far as i know after installing SAP GUI, in the control panel we get to see SAPCONSOLE ADMINISTRATOR, but in my case i don't see it..

Is my concept of installation is right? if not, then sendin detail steps..

Points Assured.

Regards,

Vikram

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Up to and including Release 6.40, SAP Console is part of the SAP GUI for Windows delivery and is delivered accordingly by the patches for SAP GUI for Windows, with corrections.

As of Release 7.10, SAP Console was deleted from SAP GUI for Windows (see Note 1017827) and is now supported with specific patches. These patches are available under: service.sap.com\swdc -->

downloads --> Support Packages and Patches --> Entry by Application Group --> SAP Frontend Components -->

SAP Console -> SAP Console <Release> -> SAP Console <Release> -> Windows Server on IA32 32bit"

Regards. Award if helpful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sergo..

Regards,

Vikram

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello

the link does not exist

These patches are available under: service.sap.com\swdc -->

downloads --> Support Packages and Patches --> Entry by Application Group --> SAP Frontend Components -->

SAP Console -> SAP Console <Release> -> SAP Console <Release> -> Windows Server on IA32 32bit"

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you can not find this link it's not means -->

"the link does not exist". This thread are closed if you wont to know anything also create new thread. With regards. Sergo.

Answers (0)