cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Field is not known for condition accesses - While save sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus..............

I am getting error while i save my own sales order that Field is not known for condition accesses. Then the screen automatically come to SAP Easy Access screen

Pl let me know

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Make sure that you have right pricing procedure assigned for the combo of Sales Org, DC,Div,Cust Pric Proc and DocPricPrc

in SPRO>Pricing>Pricing Control>Define assign Pric Proc>Define Pricing Procedure Det.

Reg,

NA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Selvi,

try this way, once you enter the required data for the sales order go to item conditions screen. Click the analysis button and see the conditions determined. You would find some of the condition deriving a value and some may not. It will give details as to how the records either determined or whats missing to determine. Make analysis for the conditions that you feel should have got determined by going to VK13 if everything is correct. Else try maintaining with VK11. Now it would tell you if any field/ condition table is missing which was initially constructed as part of the access sequence for this conditino type.

regards

sadhu kishore

ranjeetrajendra_jain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hiya,

In your pricing, one of the fields used whilst creating a record has been deleted. and hence when the access search it doesn't get the same and resets the screen to Easy access.

In you pricing check for fileds that were used, and list it with the field catalog. This is very Time consuming process. You can also ask the basis guys to check the last few custo ization, and if any was to delete a field.

Best of luck