cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

INVOICE SPLITTING-MAINTAINED ALL

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI GURUS,

I HAD CREATED 2 EXPORT SALES ORDERS FOR SAME CUSTOMER WITH 2 DIFFERENT MATERIALS (SP,SH,BP,PY-SAME IN 2ORDERS), 2 DELIVERIES ARE CREATED BUT WHILE DOING 1 INVOICE IT IS GETTING SPLITTED .I HAD MAINTAINED PAYMENT TERMS,INCO TERMS,EXCHANGE RATES,COPY CONTROLS CORRECTLY STILL INVOICE IS SPLITTING

PLZ SUGGEST ME ANSWER FOR THIS

REGARDS

KIRAN

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can call up the Split analysis function with the following transactions:

Billing document - Change or Display.

Billing document - Billing due list

To display the split analysis for one of these screens, proceed as follows:

Enter the number of the first billing document that you wish to compare.

Choose Environment - Split analysis.

Enter the number of the second billing document which you wish to compare to the first in the dialog box.

Enter the billing document number and choose Continue.

The system displays the Billing document split analysis log. It is made up of three parts. The first shows the header partners and header fields which are different in the two documents while the second and third columns show the respective values for these fields.

This provides you with a clear overview of which fields have differing contents, the information available, and why there was an invoice split.

regards,

Siddharth.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Am still getting the problem

as split due to different header data

no of foreign trade data1 0000000971 0000000972

plz suggest me

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear kiran kumar

Since you have confirmed that datas like Payer, Inco Terms, Payment Terms, Exchange Rate etc., are same in all sale orders, go to VTFL, select your billing type and delivery type and click on blue lens on top. Here see what is maintained in "Determ.export data". Try with maintaining "A". or leave it blank

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (0)