cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XML SPY - SOAP Envelope

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Can any body please suggest me the steps to capture the SOAP envelope using XML SPY?

Also while sending a SOAP request through XML Spy to server, i get an empty response. I tried to monitor the packets passing through the network card with the destination specified in the SOAP request, there was such message. Can any body please suggest me the possible reasons and the solution for the same?

Thanks and best regards,

Kulwant

Thanks and best regards,

Kulwant Singh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You are getting empty reponse due to the FACT such as u are invoking a service in ASYNC mode. Please check the nature of the interface ( outbound) you tried to invoke using XML Spy. In case if you are invoking a sync interface using XML spy and the corresponding term in the WSDL is mentioned you should get a response back according to the response message of the sync service.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shaji,

Thanks for the reply..

But as per my understanding, the request must reach the server atleast. I checked the log of packets going through network, i couldn't find any thing related to that..

Best regards,

Kulwant

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If you are getting the response back as blank response so check the request you are sending to the web serviceor RFC have any response information or it is blank.

or

if u have use the exactly once option in the adapter then u will get the blank response while sending the request using the xml spy.

Thanks

Rinku

ravi_raman2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Kulwant..

Can you tell me what are you trying to do here..Your question is not very clear,

Regards

Ravi Raman