cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solution Manager (BPM Email Alert Error)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Please kindly need your help about Email Alert problem in Solution Manager 4.0 SP-14. I've already deleted the solution in TCode DSWP/SOLUTION_MANAGER. But why I still get the email alert? It's looked like junk mail. How to stop this mail alert while the solutions were already deleted.

Thanks in advance,

Yan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yan,

The email alerts are not configured in solman,, its through the monitored system..

I am asuming these are auto-reaction method alerts

if this is the case u have to change whereever this method is used in the ccms alert monitors..

if i am wrong , kindly let me know

Regards,

Kris,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kris,

I didn't configure the CCMS and auto-reaction. My users configured Business Process Monitoring with transaction code DSWP or SOLUTION_MANAGER. And they configured the mail alert to be sent to their email. And...it works as usual. And, it's good.

But, after that. My users deleted the solutions that contain configuration of email alert as described above. And...the miracle has came. The email alert still sent to my user email inbox. How to stop this solution manager to stop sending email? Because it's looked like spam or junk mail.

May be anybody ever have this experience. Please kindly share or advise.

Best Regards,

Yan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yan,

The emails are not configured under BPM, it under System Monitoring.

any way just ,, what were these emails being sent for previously..i mean were they reporting errors or others..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Do the following

goto RZ20

goto SAP CCMS Technical Expert Monitors

goto ALL Monitoring Context

goto BPM

in pulldown menu goto extras "Activate Maintenance Function"

Select the node BPM (Checkbox)

Then got pulldown menu Edit-> Nodes-> Delete

Select the option 4 in the popup

then there will not be any mails from BPM further.

Regards

Ramesh F Kolur

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ramesh,

Thanks.

Best Regards,

Yan