cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP certification recommended within BASIS field.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I had passed sap certification as details was attached below:

Technology Consultant

SAP NetWeaver’04 – Sap Web As for Oracle (SAP Web As 6.40)

Courses participated:

SAP Net Weaver(BASIS)

TADM10 SAP Web AS Implementation & Operation I(BASIS) + NW001

TADM12 SAP Web AS Implementation & Operation II(BASIS)

TADM51 SAP Web AS DB Operation (ORACLE)

I plan to had further study for sap certification, which scope might had great future and valuable from sap basis administrator point of view? Several interested courses were listed as below:

Business Integration Technology - Process Integration Technology Curriculum

Application Link Enabling (ALE) Technology & Data Archiving

SAP Business Warehouse

sap performance tuning.

sap integration.

Kindly please assist regarding this.

Thousand thanks.

Best Regards,

Terry

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Terry,

I'm just about to sit the certification exam (any last minute tips much appreciated )

I've managed the last 6 yrs without certification but on my last contract I've realised I need to get the formal qualification out of the way.

My plan is to go on and get certified to do os/db migrations. I've done 2 migration projects as technical lead...luckly we had a person in the company who had done the certification so I was able the get the migration key but I've realised migrations are a big area in basis and the os/db certification is very well recognised....but I guess it's all down to what your work exp background is and where U see yourself working....

Kind regards

Jim

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Terry,

Did you took any SAP Basis training from SAP before going for certification C_TADM51_04?

I think ther are basically 120 questions.... how many are for Oracle out of it?

& What is the passing % for each SAP WAS & ORacle to be certified? Where are questions from course material?

Regards,

Madhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Terry,

Did you took any SAP Basis training from SAP before going for certification C_TADM51_04?

I think ther are basically 120 questions.... how many are for Oracle out of it?

& What is the passing % for each SAP WAS & ORacle to be certified? Where are questions from course material?

Regards,

Madhu

Hi Madhu,

there were 40 Oracle Question out of 120 which means you hafto score >=70% for each paper (basis -80 , Oracle-40).

Yup, course material basically covered all the questions + basic understanding.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

I’m interested in doing C_TADM51_04 (SAP WEBAS for Oracle) and want to know what is the difference between the Associated level and the Professional level in the exam/ certification.

Because I found that for this course also we have to follow the same book set for the professional level course. Hence what is the difference between the exams and how you evaluate level?

Also please let me know what the pass mark of this course is as well. Please let me know the details ASAP since I have to ready for the exam soon.

Thanks & Best Regards.

former_member496813
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Performance:

You ask under BASIS forum for getting better response.

Hope it helps..