cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account assignment in service requisitions thru CJ20n

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am generating purchase requisitions thru cj20n.( In easy cost planning )In requisition the account assigment appears for the WBS.

But while creating PO with reference of the requision system asks for the Account assignment where again I have to put the WBS element. I thnk this data shuld copied from requision.

Pl suggest.

Rgds

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think if you are trying to create a PO referring to a PR, all the details should get copied over to PO from PR including the account assignment details.

Under node 'Define Settings for Execution Services' check if you have document type NB for PR and PO with AccAss Cat as 'P'.

Also/anyways check the below node under MM:

Materials Management>Purchasing>Purchase Order>Define Document Types

Document type NB (Standard PO) is to be linked to NB (Purchase Requisition) for the allowed item categories.

Not sure if this helps, as I simulated creating PR (in ECP) and the creating PO referring to it and it works fine.

Regards

Sreenivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sreeniwas ,

I confirmed all the settings suggested by you.But still i couldnt get the results.

In order to crosscheck this I created a requisition thru me51n with acc assignement as WBS element but in that the service data is picked by system. But in case of ECP generated requisitions it doesn't works.

Rgds

Answers (0)