cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

line item details

Former Member
0 Kudos

My customer wants to identify exactly the difference between the credit note, debit note and invoice in the fbl5n report line items,

can we insert billing type description in the fbl5n report or what is the other way doing this, i was planning to keep different document types for different documents so that he can identify by document type.

All the customer wants to know which document is debit note, credit note and invoice.

how can we do this.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear varada rajan

In FBL5N, based on the document type itself, we can differentiate the category like RV is for commercial invoice, DZ is incoming customer payment, S2 for credit memo etc.

However, still if you can some description to be added to that in VF03, under the tab "Header", there is a field "Assignment". If you can make use of this field (ZUONR) is flowing in FBL5N also so that you can correlate easily.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

One suggestion. Perhaps you can use the enhancement SDVFX002. The documentation in IMG:

EXIT_SAPLV60B_002: Change the customer line ACCIT

You can use this exit to change the customer line in the accounting document. This exit is processed once the ACCIT structure is filled in with data from document header VBRK.

So, you can populate the field SGTXT that you can see in tcode FBL5N

I hope this helps you

Regards,

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The basic difference between the three document you mentioned is its account posting.

so when you are in fbl5n screen, in the second block , selection using search help , you can enter customers per account group and then display the report.

regards,

Siddharth.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, you can seggregate repport based on document type. you are correct, Please go ahead inserting doctype field as on selection critieria in that report. Then u will get all data as per document wise which will be very clear.

For inserting doctype in selection screen, Please get in touch with ABAPer .

Regards

Sankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

please give me any other better inputs in these, i am sure everybody would have come across this

Former Member
0 Kudos

U can also suggest the cust.

a differnt no. ranges for Debit notes

credit notes, and invoices that wud be easy to differentiate in the report. as std SAP FBL5n will not give u Doc. type wise report.

Rgds