cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Money for points

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have been inspired by SAP to donate money to poor girls. I want to thank all those who answer my questions by donating money for each point assigned. I am going to donate Rupees 1 per point I have assigned.

I am not going to donate this to charity, but there is a place I go to once a week where I am followed by beggar girls wherever I go - they follow me because they know I will give them some cash.

I would like to be able to track the number of points assigned - is this possible? Should I advertise the fact that I am donating to charity when I ask questions?

If I cannot track the number of points assigned, I will have to make a guess. I think I must have assigned approximately 400 points over the last 4 months.

Thanks,

Al Lal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

marilyn_pratt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In the right-hand corner of your screen is a ["Your Questions"|https://forums.sdn.sap.com/questions.jspa] link where you can get an overview of your resolved questions. No automated way, unless someone creates one, of tracking this presently.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

>...............

> I am not going to donate this to charity, but there is a place I go to once a week where I am followed by beggar girls wherever I go - they follow me because they know I will give them some cash.

>

Are you soooo lazy to find a simple solution all by yourself that you resort to such gimmicks?

Just buy a money box/tin and deposit the rupees in it, what's the big deal!

As someone said, charity has to come from heart first! If it did you wouldn't be using condescending terms to describe the have-nots and drum up your supposedly altruistic motives.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Abhinav,

It is a good thing that you thought of donating to charity but please remember that helping or donating to charity must come from your heart and not from SDN points or anything else for that matter.

Regards,

Felix Jeyareuben