cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

I have one doubt in STO without delivery process...

Normally,1) STO created by receiving plant

2) Post GI in Mvt type 351 by issuing plant...

Then, i want to know how the issuing plant knows that STO is created by receiving plant....

If u go by delivery they do it by VL10B transaction but in our case, what they will do....

From sas....

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

goto t-code MMBE and check the stock overview of your material for the issuing plant after refreshing 2-3 times it will show you the decrease in stock. than in the same t-code enter the recieving plat in place of supplying plant and check for the stock in recieving plant under the stock overview click the "detailed display" tab in which you will find stock-in-transit this will let you know abt the stock for the recieving plant in transit due to the PO created for the supply plant.

Reward points if helpful

Regards,

Archit

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi just go to mb1b

transfer posting give your movement type 351 ie Transfer posting to stock in transit from unrestricted-use.

Plant from where you are sending the material to stk in transit of the receiving plant.

and your STPO no. and press enter.

When the reciving plant do 101 against the STPO the sktock in transit will become zero ant the unrestriceted usage stock of that material in the receiving plant will be get updated with the received qty.

Reward if usefull

Regards

Sujoy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dear,

Every thing is oka, but my question is how the issuing plant knows that STO is created by receiving plant.....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Tcode MD04.........

reward point

regrads

Aryan