cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UOM error in F4 help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am facing a problem in quality server. When I click on f4 help for UOM field (which is UNIT field of structure BBPS_SC_APP_ITEM) I get this message "Internal unit KNM, language EN is not maintained" though F4 is also displayed. I just fail to understand what is wrong as it is workin fine in development server. I have also checked all the configurational settings.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think the UOM text in English is missing. Please check it in transaction CUNI and compare with DEV system.

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

Thanks for the reply. I have already checked the text in trx CUNI. Its same for both the server.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Seema,

Please check the RFC user type connecting to backend. Compare the user type in both DEV and QAS systems..

Please let me know if you need more information.

Regards

Rakesh Palle

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is it happening for only one unit or for all units? Did you check the "language" of the UOM that you are using ?

Trnx: CUNI --> ISO codes -> select the UOM -> Utlilities -> choose language -> select the applicable language.

Check the same for dimensions as well.

As far i know, apart from this there is no dependent relations to UOM and language. If there is any alternative to it, i would love to learn it.

Hope this helps,

Cheers, Renga

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

I checked the language setting in utilities it is EN only.

The difference which I can see in the F4 help diplayed in dev and quality is that the first 3 entries in quality is blank.

Answers (0)