Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pgi-4

former_member949397
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

when i was creating pgi And maintain storage location j11system showing error that material does not exit in warehouse 111.pl give me solution.

Thanks,RAj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Raj

Go to IMG -- Enterprise Structure --> Assignment --> Logistics Execution --> Assign Warehouse number to plant / storage location.

Here check whether you have assigned the warehouse number to plant and storage location. If not maintain it and retry.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ..

If u r working in IDEs then in MAterial master do not give warehouse no. etc in Org level data and do not maintain any ware house views...

do onot assign any warehouse to storage locations and then u can do manual picking and its easier ..

Reward if useful

Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

We Assign warehouse number to plant & storage location.

So that the SAP System can recognize which storage locations in Materials Management are controlled by the Warehouse Management system (LE-WM), you must assign the plants and the storage location to the warehouse number.

Plz chk for the same i.e. if u have assigned a right

warehouise to ur plant and storage location.

Goto spro,

Ent. Structure

assignment

Log. Exe.

Assign Whrehouse No. to Plt,Stge Loc.

Hope This Helps

Rgds

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to maintain warehouse managment view for the material in Material master. Extend the material in MM01 with WM views and maintain ware house number and other details.

Regards,

Siddharth.