if u have any confi plz frwd me

thanking u

Regards'

Vinit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

STO is Stock Transport order. It is used for inter company transfer of goods. Plant to plant transfer and even transferring raw material to Third party contractors (Job Work).

The Process is you create a STO do delivery against the STO and create a Billing Document against the STO.

How to configure:

Material should exist in both the plants (Delivering & Ordering),

Internal customer should be assigned to the ordering plant ( MM -> Purchasing -> Purchase Order -> Setup stock transport order -> assign the internal customer to the ordering plant and assign the Sales area of the internal customer.

Tcode : OMGN

Assign its Sales area to the delivering plant

Assign the document type and Delivery type NB and NLCC

Assign the Supplying plant --> Receiving Plant --> NB

Take the delivering plant and assign the sales area.

Vendor master has to be created and assaign the supply source ( Delivering Plant).

Create a puchase order ME21N ---> Save

Delivery VL10 G ---> Calculation rule (appropriate) --> Assaign the purchase order number here and execute.

Select the Delivery creation line and do the back ground process.

Start the log display and see the delivery document number by the documents button

Goto VL02N --> do picking and PGI --> Then do the MIGO with respect to the delivery document.

Billing (Intercompany pricing conditions should be set).

Hope this helps or revert.

reward if helps

Rgds

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The movement of materials from one warehouse to another, from one storage bin to another in a warehouse, or from one plant or storage location to another plant or storage location.

For detailed config. please visit the foll. link:

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_03/helpdata/EN/e0/b118418291a854e10000000a1550b0/frameset.htm

regards,

Siddharth.