Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing condition PBEW gets activated automatically

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru's,

We are on ECC 6 IS Retail solution.

Scenario is every night the data from stores(PLANT) is send back(via IDOC) in SAP and Billing document is created ( with conditions in it)

We have created a pricing procedure for data from Stores.

What happens is condition type PBEW got activated when the data was sent from one store while it didnt for all other stores.

What cud be the reason for this??? that this condition type has got activated for only this store(Plant)...

Pricing Guru's Please let me know if i need to chek any settings...

Regards

Vikrant M Kelkar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Vikrant,

--> Check is there any routine is maintaining in the pricing procedure to that PBEW condition type.

-->Check the acces sequence of that condition type is there any field related to PLANT in the condition tables

-->Check the condition record is maintaining based on the PLANT for that condition type.

I hope it will help you.

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gopal/Murali,

Extreme Thanks for your quick reply..I just followed the steps you both mentioned but unfortunately didnt suceed ...

This has happened for first time that the condition type has got activated ..I checked NO condition record is maintained for that..

Still struggling..

Regards

Viklrant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Friend

I assume that there must have been a condition record maintained against to this condition type for that particular stores. Hence every time when there is a load system is automatically getting value.

Follow the steps below

Use Transaction code V/06 select your condition in question and click on magnifying glass button. Check the access sequence.

Next go to transaction code VK31 this is where condition records are created. select relevant node (should be price)and delete condition record

ENJOY SAP

Regards