cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product "Attributes" for bid weighting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How can I add attributes to a product or product category to be used in a bid invitation for weighting purpose? The product has been transferred from R/3.

Please, help with this.

Thanks & Regards

Saravanan Sadasivan.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

See the foll link:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm50/helpdata/en/a6/7893409c663228e10000000a1550b0/content.htm

related links:

BR,

Disha.

Do reward points for useful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Disha,

Thanks. These links give information on how to use the attributes that are available for valuation. My question is, how can I add a new attribute? For e.g., Description of quality. When I am using a product in a bid invitation, I would need such an attribute to be automatically proposed by the application. How can I do this?

Thanks & Regards

Saravanan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

just create the attribute you need while you create the bid invitation. You can also centrally maintain/create attributes via the customizing table accessable via SPRO at Sourcing --> Attributes and Weights.

Cheers,

Claudia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saravanan,

In addition to Disha's & Claudia's views please look at the following points which may help you in resolving your issue :

You can define dynamic attributes for Bid Invitation using SPRO.

SPRO > IMG > SRM > SRM Server > BID Invitation > Dynamic Attributes

In taht you can define your own dynamic attributes for which weightage can be given at bid invitation level. You can assign those attributes to product categories. So every time you create a bid invitation for that product category system will give you an option to choose these dynamic attributes.

Also there is a BADI BBP_DETERMINE_DYNATR that controls the attributes to be used while creating a bid invitation.

You can, for example, define that whenever a certain vendor is written to, a specific attribute of the bid invitation at header or item level is also included independently of the product-category-specific attributes.

Hope this makes you more clear and helps in resolving your issue.

Award points for helpful answers.

Rgds,

Teja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Rama, Claudia. I will try it out.

Answers (0)