cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exclusion for condition type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I creat condition type PR00 with customer.And I marked exclusion for this PR00,but this pr00 still apear in SO.

Could you please tell me why? It seems the exclusion didn't work.

Thanks

Olive

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ling zhang

How did you solve this issue?

I have the same issue with conditions type Wage Withholding Tax.

Former Member
0 Kudos

When you say the condition exclusion the system will stop searching further records, when it finds the first record for the particular conditiontype/condition/record.

Otherwise the search process will continue untill the best price is found.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If more than one condition record is found, you can set which condition record is to be used for pricing. You set this in Customizing by choosing Sales and Distribution->Basic Functions ->Pricing ->Condition Exclusion ->Condition Exclusion For Groups Of Conditions-> Maintain condition exclusion for pricing procedures. Choose Exclusion and enter the required data in the Cpr(condition exclusion procedure) field.

The following condition exclusions are available in the standard system:

· A: Best condition between condition types

· B: Best condition within the condition type

· C: Best condition between the two exclusion groups

· 😧 Exclusive

· E: Least favorable within the condition type

· F: Least favorable between the two exclusion groups

Edited by: Shan Adaikalam on Mar 26, 2008 3:10 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

when you mark a condition type with an exclusion indicator, when the system detects this condition type it will exclude the other condition types of this category only while it will take into consideration for other condition types of different category. for example if you mark exclusion indicator for price PR00 then it will exclude the other condition record of the price types., not the one you marked. Generally for this purpose we have std. condition type PR02 .

This can also be used for the Discount condition type. so that only one type of discount is given.

I hope this will solve your problem

Reward if helpful

Regards

Aki

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

regarding you issue , check in your pricing procedure that whether in the requirement field you have maintained 2 or not . If you have not maintained the go and maintain it . after that you mention X in exclusion . then it will work .

hopeit solves your problem

Reward if it helps,

Regards,

Aditya.

former_member294729
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ling,

I suggest you set up the requirement routine '006' in your pricing procedure for this condition type.

Hope will help you.

Eric xu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

In the Access sequence definition (SPRO->Materials Management->Purchasing->Conditions->Define Price Determination->Define Access Sequences), you have the list of condition tables in the order of more specific to less specific tables. If you check the Exclusive check box, the search will be stopped on finding a condition record.

Hope this will help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If you mark a condition type as exclusion , then the condition types which exist below to that condition type in the pricing procedure will be ignored by the system.

In this case if you mark pr00 as exclusion , then sys will take pr00 into account while calculating the net value of all the items in that pricing procedure

Hope this explanation is clear.Please let me know if you still require any information

Regards

kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

when you mark a condition type with an exclusion indicator, when the system detects this condition type it will exclude the other condition types, not the one you marked. the sequence of the condition types is also important.

regards.