cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hi all

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi i have a problem in forms. that is in my form i have to read 20 texts with my read text funct. and taking the output in tline internal table but what happens when a text contains more than one line only one line gets displayed how can i read the complete text and display it one after the another. As i stated that i have to read 20 text . please help....how can i read more than 1 line of i text idand display it

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi amit,

I believe that you have 20 separate texts to read individually....

generally after you call the read_text fun mod in the sy-subrc if condition... read line from that table and store into the some other internal table. like this you can store all texts in your internal table. So once all texts available, you can make use of those text as per your requirements....

check it below one it may use ful.....

All these variables are stored in STXH and STXL tables. Go to the above tables then use of it. The text's might be the material test, customer, vendor, sales order text, delivery text and so on. If you save any text in any of the above orders or material then the text would store in the table STXH and the key fields for any particular text are ID ,LANGUAGE, NAME, OBJECT. In the above fields the object might be the value of sales order, delivery, PO number or material....

Dont forgot to Reward me points .....

All the very best....

Regards,

Sreenivasa sarma K.

Answers (0)