Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Select a location to which a plant has been assigned

former_member222613
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all.

We Work in SRM 5.0 Extended Scenario, ECC 6.0.

When I try to make a PO from a SC system sends me the following error: Select a location to which a plant has been assigned.

I made corrections in the organizational unit, assign default to the plant as buyers in extended attributes, but the problem persists.

Any help will be good.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raul,

Check whether in the Extended Attributes of P.Org / P.Group where the user is assigned has Locations maintained or not.

Also check for any check in the Deactivate check box.

Check in BBP_LOCMAP table using SE16 txn. whether all the plants concerned were replicated from the correct logical system or not.

Otherwise once again replicate the plants using BBP_LOCATIONS_GET_SELECTED report.

Check for the consistency of Business partner using BBP_BP_OM_INTEGRATE txn by inputting the business partner number of plant.

Please let us know after checking and modifying the above mentioned points for further help.

Hope this will help you in resolving the issue.

Award points for helpful answers.

Rgds,

Teja

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member222613
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi.

The error occurred by the one implementation BADI

former_member222613
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Teja.

Review all the previous one and the system continues sending the same error since the SC in the SOCO for the generation is taken from the PO.

The PO does not conserve the location data and supplier and cannot be entered manually, the system does not accept them.

another suggestion?