cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WF: Container

Former Member
0 Kudos

All Experts:

I get some error when I binding the WF's parameter to Task's contianer. Why the WF automate generate some BOR object in himself. I means I saw some BOR object in WF's container when i try to binding the WF container's parameter to one Task Container's parater, but I open this WF with: PFTC, the WF container does not have the parameter I had see before, I am doubt that the WF automatic generate some paramter in t-code: SWDD.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think you should not ideally use automatic binding when you have already defined Workflow container element. The automatic workflow container element will appear from SWDD transaction code. On the left side you have the option of Workflow Container from where you can check the container element.

Thanks

Arghadip

Former Member
0 Kudos

If it had automatic generate the element, which can I use, how to distinguish them?

thank you very much.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kevin,

There is a button where binding shows . you can use to bind the container element with the task element

Former Member
0 Kudos

Generally the Workflow Builder always prompts for automatic binding which should be cancelled if you have already created the Workflow container element.

Thanks

Arghadip

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kevin

This is an automatic binding between the workflow container with the task container. means if the method which you used in the task same type as you declared in the workflow container then it bind automatically.