Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue stock to Production order which is assigned to WBS element

former_member200271
Participant
0 Kudos

hello everybody:

The situation I am facing is:

We create production order facing WBS Element (tcode: CO07), in production order, all components are maintained. Now I want to issue unrestricted stock to such production order.

But unfortunitely, the project are created as with non-valulated stock. When I issue stock to production order, SAP will throw out an error message. I have change the project profile customizing, non-valuated stock --> valuated stock. And My idea is to transfer the unrestricted stock to certain project stock first (MT 412Q), then issue such project stock to production order(MT 261). I have tested, and it works.

The problem is, how can I issue unrestricted stock to the existing WBS Element. As I know, I can not change non-valuated stock --> valuated stock in project master.

Please do advise, points are assured for helpful replies.

Andy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In case of existing WBS, it looks difficult as Stock parameter defined at Project Level gets greyed out at creation time. You will have to close existing Prject and create new.

Regards

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to bring materials to project stock then only material can be issues to production order with account assignment WBSE. You can use Stock transfer fucntionality (mb1b).

Morever if the procurement is against projects, it is advisable to keep materials in project stock only.

Hope this will help you.

Regards,

Rakesh Pradhan