cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem In Identifying the ASN data in SCM user exit to influence PO data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a problem in Identifying the ASN data in SCM user exit to influence the date/time. According to SAP, We can influence the data in purchase order documents that were transferred via SAP APO Core Interface (CIF) from SAP R/3 when they enter SAP APO before further processing takes place.

We have implemented user exit "EXIT_/SAPAPO/SAPLCIF_PU_001" (Enhancement APOCF006) in SCM for this to manipulate the delivery date/time for Purchase Orders, Purchase Requisitions, Schedule Lines and Shipping Notification (ASN). This is the standard enhancemnet suggested by SAP.

However we are having a problem. When we create an ASN the user exit has the data of only PO. I don't see the data from the ASN. Where is this data available? I debugged the user exit after starting the queue in debug mode in SCM. Once I create a ASN, I see 2 entries in queue generated with that PO number. Once I debug one of the entries, the other also disappears.

Please let me know if have any idea how the data from ASN can be accessed or if we have to use any other user exit?

Thanks,

Mahesh

Edited by: Mahesh Mavuluri on Nov 28, 2009 5:14 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is not an issue any more