cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RE: Approving supplement to an appropriation request which was already appr

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

we will create an apropriation request with an initial budget and we will approve one of the different variants of the appropriation request....But in our business process we have to add supplements to the current appropriation requests every quarter ....And the supplements also have to go through the approval process( It is a requirement).....Can any one help me telling the different solutions. Pleaseeeee

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Steve, If you can detail out your scenario a little, probably I'll be able to give suggestion. I am getting confused with your budgeting the ARs (as ARs cannot receive budget).

Is that another plan value variant is created every quarter and that needs to be approved?

Or, you need to give supplement to the associated measure (a WBS) every quarter and want to have approval for that budgeting supplement activity?

with regds,

Ravi Shrivastav

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am exited that i got reply...You are right its another plan variant that needs to be approved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

I saw your post and scenario 2 that you mentioned in your reply to Steve, is the scenario I am faced with. I would really like your input...

I want to be able to create a budget supplement using AR process and workflow, but instead of replacing the approver AR with WBS(measure) I want to allocate the approved funds to an existing WBS as supplement...

then do rollup and budget distribution...

can you please advice me?

thank you

Answers (0)