cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WorkFlow Help for BID Acceptance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am having an issue with SRM standard workflow for BID acceptance. The workflows I am referring are these.

WS79000010 – Without approval,

WS79000002 – One-step approval

We have implemented WS79000010 – Without approval, and we want to implement a custom workflow for bid acceptance to send some notifications for some business reasons.

When I accept a BID(BUS2202), and when I check the event trace in "SWEL" tcode, there is an event with object type BUS2200 and an object GUID. But when I check the GUID in BBP_PD, the guid is actually linked to BUS2202 which is actually what i processed.

I am guessing there is a system issue and I need your help to rectify this. Is there any OSS message which I was not able to find?

If this is a standard behaviour, then please help me to understand why this is happening and how to go about

Advance thanks

Vijay.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Disha,

I checked it and at SWEL only I found that the event is attached to BUS2200 object even though my actual event is to accept BUS 2202 object. On further investigation, I found that the object GUID is still belongs to BUS2202, but in the event it is linked to BUS2200.

Please help me.

Vijay.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Disha,

Thanks for your reply. In our system, we have activated WS79000010 – Without approval workflow. But on top of that, we have defined a custom workflow to trigger some email notifications as soon as bid(quote) is accepted.

But as soon as I hit the accept button, in SWEL, i can see a even trace, but business object is BUS2200 instead of BUS2202, but the guid captured in the even trace is BUS2202. I am getting confused here, because either it should capture right guid and respective business object. but it is getting mixed up.

I am not sure whether it is a standard behaviour?

Your reply is much appreciated.

Vijay.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you have a custom workflow for the Bid acceptance,then see to which business object it is linked to.Ideally it should be linked to the Business object BUS2202 for quotation/Bid.What log do you see in SWEL and also in SWIA?

BR,

Disha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The workflows (WS79000010 – Without approval,WS79000002 – One-step approval)you mentioned are for BID approval.i.e as soon as the bidder created a Bid in the system for a Bid invitation,these workflows should get triggered.

The OBJECT TYPE for Bid invitation is BUS2200 while for Bid/Quotation is BUS2202.So what you see in SWEL tcode if the event trace for the BID INVITATION (BUS2200) workflow which you might have aslo activated in your system.

Please check again in tcode SWE2 whether the event linkage is active for the Workflows WS79000010 and WS79000002 after which they should get triggered on the event of BID creation.

BR,

Disha.

Do reward points for useful answers.